The New Barn
From the ground up, The New Barn was designed to be accessible and offer peace, privacy and dignity. Each of The New Barn's 10 twin all on one level, has pleasant rural views, ceiling tracking and a spacious wet room.
A world away, yet a home from home
With good links by road and rail, The New Barn is the ideal location for a holiday on the South Coast.
Dorset is the biodiversity centre of the country and Holton Lee is arguably the biodiversity centre of Dorset. A naturalist's heaven, much of Holton Lee's 350 acres is designated as a Site of Special Scientific Interest (SSSI), with habitats including woods, heath, reedbeds and saltmarsh.
Holton Lee strives to provide access for all to the environment with accessible pathways that interconnect the varying habitats, interpretation panels, resting places and waymarkers, as well as maintaining and conserving the natural interest of the SSSI.
Enjoy on-site accessible birdwatching, carriage driving, arts and other activities or simply take time to unwind with a good book.
The New Barn facilities include:
- 10 twin en-suite, fully accessible bedrooms each with its own TV, accommodating up to twenty one guests
- WiFi access – there is wireless coverage in all bedrooms as well as dining room and other communal areas
- Five bedrooms have French doors leading out to a sunny terrace
- Each bedroom has private en-suite wet room with ceiling hoist and toilet
- Many of the beds provided are either adjustable height or have a raising mechanism at the head or foot of the bed
- Individual temperature controls in each bedroom to adjust the under-floor heating
- All bedrooms have a ceiling hoist to provide easy transfer from wheelchair to bed to wet room where necessary
- Twin beds in each room can be put together to form a double bed on request
- Holton Lee has golf buggies and five Trampers to hire on request (all terrain mobility scooters) available for guests to explore the 350 acre site
If you would like further information on hiring the New Barn, please telephone 01202 625562 or email email@example.com